Our School Preschool is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization. Our budget, which is available for your inspection, reflects that our primary commitment is to maintain the quality of education for our students. To ensure the program’s quality and to meet the parents’ high expectations, the Board of Directors thoroughly and carefully examines the budget before voting on it each year. Our School’s fiscal year begins July 1st and ends June 30th.
- 2016-2017 2-Day Session Tuition and Fees (PDF)
- 2016-2017 3-Day Session Tuition and Fees (PDF)
- 2016-2017 4-Day Session Tuition and Fees (PDF)
We charge an application fee of $65.00 for new families. This fee is waived for current returning families.
A $475 annual administrative fee and a $225 annual building fee will be charged for the 2016-2017 school year in addition to tuition.
By default, all families pay an initial deposit and then make payments on a 12-month schedule that cover annual tuition, the administrative fee, and the building fee. Other payment plans (one annual payment, bi-annual payment, etc.) are available upon request.
To fulfill Our School’s unyielding commitment to a quality environment for children and their parent(s)/guardian(s), Our School has both an extensive financial assistance program and a supplemental financial assistance program. These programs are for those parent(s)/guardian(s) who strongly prefer Our School but cannot pay the annual fees through their own income or by any other reasonable means. All funds used for financial assistance and supplemental financial assistance derive from Our School’s annual fundraiser. No member’s tuition payment pays for anyone else’s tuition.
- The fees listed in Schedule A & Schedule B are guidelines.
- Tuition & Fees at Our School can be reduced further from the category in which a family finds their income level on Schedule A or Schedule B.
- All parent(s)/guardian(s) can apply for financial assistance at any time.
- Families receiving financial assistance can reapply for further financial assistance whenever their economic circumstances change.
We strongly urge parent(s)/guardian(s) to apply for Our School’s financial assistance programs. Amounts allocated are limited by the total funds available and by the needs of other families applying for financial assistance in a given year.
Applicants will remain anonymous at all times, the information on their applications will be confidential, as well as, the details of the parent(s)/guardian(s) payment schedule. If you wish to further discuss Financial Assistance policy, please contact us.