Our School staff together with families and their children will explore relevant activities and topics that challenge children to explore their interests, acquire knowledge, and build new skills, gaining in the process self-confidance, pride in their growth, and learning to love learning.
The wonderful open environment inside and outside at Our School will provide the backdrop in which children will use the enormous variety and quantity of classroom material to discover, create, and enjoy their learning in many areas.
Children will engage in language, mathematics, critical thinking, science, the arts, physical and motor development, and social connections using….
- Art & Music Material
- Sand & Water Tables
- Wonderful Geometric Tiles
- Science Material & Books Galore
- And much…..much…more!
- What is developmentally appropriate play and adult intervention?
- How do I support building my toddler’s relationships with other children?
- How does attachment theory influence the development of my child’s social competence, thinking and reasoning skills?
- What materials and environments nurture my toddler’s curiosity?
- Discipline: What particular approach works?
Spring 2017 10-Week Session
- January 14 to March 18
- Saturdays 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Ages 18 to 30 months, with parent
- Fee: $150
Printed articles for families, snacks for children, and discussion topics and impromptu conversation.